Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of IPPOMARE online shop
- The following Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”, defines the rules of using the services of the online shop functioning under the following URL address: ippomare.com.
- The online shop is run by the Foundation Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości, address: 00-672 Warsaw, Piękna 68, entered into the Register of Business of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIIth Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the following number: KRS 0000199402, NIP: 524-24-95-143 under Ippomare StartUp, managed by Natalia Klaro and Zuzanna Klaro under AIP Program, hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”.
- The shop address and contact details: website: ippomare.com, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 606-203-013, correspondence address: Nowolipie 5/5,00-146 Warsaw.
- Each person wishing to use the shop services shall first get acquainted with its Terms and Regulations.
- In order to do shopping in the shop, the Customer shall have an active and sufficient e-mail account.
The expressions used in the Terms and Conditions refer to the following respectively:
- The Shop – the online shop functioning under ippomare.com selling products at a distance;
- The Customer – every subject buying a product in the online shop in accordance with the Terms and Conditions involving a Consumer and an Entrepreneur;
- The User – every subject using the Internet who enters the shop website.
- The Customer’s account – the space containing details of carried out transactions and an instrument to process orders placed by the Customer;
- Newsletter – the service provided by the online shop to those Users who have given their consent to sending them Newsletter, involving sending the information on the shop activity after prior voluntary submission of the User’s e-mail address, name and surname;
- The Consumer – a physical person executing a legal activity with an entrepreneur, not directly connected with his or her business or professional activity;
- The Entrepreneur – a physical person, a legal person or an individual not having a legal entity who executes a legal activity on his/her own behalf within confines of business or professional activity;
- Working days – the days of the week from Monday to Friday, with exclusion of the days statutorily free from work;
- The Terms and Conditions – the above document, specifying terms and conditions of using the online shop and buying products;
- Registration – voluntary submission of personal details by the shop Customer after filling in the form available on the shop website.
3. Types and range of the shop activity
- The Shop is involved in distance selling of footwear and jewelry accessories via the Internet.
- The products offered by the Shop are new and have not been used.
- The Customer, upon filling in of the purchase form and ticking of the window by a relevant statement, agrees to the collecting and processing of his/her personal details in accordance with the Act on protection of personal details dated 29.08.1997 (The Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926 as amended) by the Administrator in order to duly execute the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Administrator of Personal details is the Foundation Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości, address: 00-672 Warsaw, Piękna 68, entered into the Register of Business of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIIth Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the following number: KRS 0000199402, NIP: 524-24-95-143.
- The Administrator appointed Natalia Klaro and Zuzanna Klaro as the persons in charge of personal details processing, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 606 203 013.
- The Administrator is entitled to disclose personal details exclusively to the subjects authorized on the basis of the relevant legal regulations, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and applicable laws.
- The User holds the right to view and modify his/her personal details at any time as well as the right to remove them immediately after reporting it to the Administrator who, at the User’s request, modifies or removes them completely.
- Only voluntarily provided personal details are stored. The details are processed to the degree necessary to execute the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, and in particular to:
– Conclude the sales contract of the ordered goods,
– Deliver the ordered goods to the Customer,
– Issue a document confirming the sales transaction.
– Book the transaction in the Shop’s computer booking system within the period required by legal regulations and store personal details in the computer booking system to ensure the history of trade transactions performed by the Shop,
– Store the Customer’s personal details in the Customers’ database.
- Upon obtaining of additional Customer’s consent, the collected personal details may also be used for promotion and marketing purposes, in particular including the presentation of the Shop’s trading offer or other marketing information connected with the Shop to the Customer.
- In the case of newsletter subscription or giving consent to its receiving in the process of registration or placing of an order (giving consent to receive the commercial information electronically), only providing of the e-mail address is necessary, to which the Administrator will send the commercial information. The Customer may resign from being provided with such information at any time logging in own account in the Shop and clicking the link nullifying the subscription placed in the footnote of each newsletter.
- The details submitted during the order placement are also processed by the following subjects in the following range: name and surname, address, phone number, e-mail. They are passed to the courier companies in the form of the label/consignment note at the same time constituting the order for delivery. Depending on the type of selected shipment, the details are passed to:
– ePaka (DPD, DHL, InPost Courier);
– Poczta Polska;
– InPost Paczkomaty.
- The Customer has, at any time, the right to access his/her personal details as well as the right to modify them or request their removal.
- The Administrator informs that the Customer is not obliged to submit personal details, however, the refusal to provide them will make it difficult to appropriately perform the services specified in the Terms and Conditions and other services resulting from the contract concluded between the Shop and the Customer.
- The stored details are carefully protected in accordance with the binding regulations. The Administrator will undertake all efforts to ensure the appropriate degree of safety.
- The Shop uses Cookie files. During a visit to ippomare.com, the website system sends at least one Cookie file to the User’s computer in order to definitely identify a browser.
- The service server automatically records the information sent by the Customer’s browser while viewing the site. Server logs may contain the information such as net requests, IP address, browser’s type and language, date and time of request sending. Such information allows for better quality of our services thanks to identifying and storing of our Consumers’ preferences and tracing of the trends involving, for example, the ways in which our website is searched. The Customer can prohibit receiving cookie files and thus remains anonymous, however, the service www.ippomare.com will not be able to identify the Customer and his/her preferences. The detailed information on cookies is available in Cookies Policy in Cookies tab.
- The Shop informs the Customers that the services are rendered by the Shop via the public Internet. In connection with the above stated, the Shop draws the Customers’ attention to the fact that using the Shop’s services may be connected with the risk of the third parties interference in the transmission of the data sent via the Internet between the Shop and the Customer.
- The information on the rules and the ways of recording, securing and making available of the contents of the concluded contract to the other party by the Shop:
– Recording, securing and making available of the contents of the concluded contract is effected through sending of a relevant e-mail after the Sales Contract conclusion.
– Recording, securing and making available of the contents of the concluded Sales Contract is effective through sending of the Contract contents to the Customer’s e-mail address or passing of the order specifications and the proof of purchase to the Customer.
– The contents of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the Service provider and is made available at every Customer’s request.
5. Technical requirements
- In order to use the Shop’s services in a correct and unhindered way, the Customer’s station/terminal equipment shall meet the following minimum technical requirements:
– Active Internet connection,
– Switched on acceptance of cookie files and Java scripts.
– The Shop is not obliged to provide the above mentioned devices and/or software.
– The installation of the software discussed in point 1 is the subject of a separate license contract between the Customer and the Licensor.
6. The rules of purchasing
- The Shop, before the confirmation of purchase is effected, presents the following information to the Customer:
– The detailed description of a product and its features;
– The total price of ordered products with taxes, delivery and transportation costs or post services and summed up amount of an order with the selected option of delivery;
– Concerning the payment method and date;
– Concerning the way and date of service fulfillment by the Entrepreneur.
- The purchase of a product in the Shop does not require the registration.
- Placing an order is done through filling in of the form available on the shop website after clicking “buy and pay” button placed under the description of a given product or in the summary of the list/shopping cart, in which the Customer submits the following details:
– Name and surname or a company name
– E-mail address
– Phone number
– NIP (for customers – entrepreneurs)
– Address details necessary for shipment
- The Customer places an order after getting acquainted with the information specified in the Terms and Conditions determined in item 2 which will be displayed in the electronic form at the last stage of completing of electronic form preceding expressing willingness to be bound by the contract by clicking “buy and pay” button. After reading all the collected information specified for a given order, the Customer expresses willingness to enter into contract by clicking “buy and pay” button.
- All prices on the Shop’s sites are given in Polish zlotys, Euro, USD dollars and include VAT. The price displayed in the cart summary before placing an order involves shipping costs in accordance with an option selected by the Customer.
- The Shop obliges to deliver goods without defects.
- The order is considered as accepted for implementation after the Shop’s confirmation of the Customer’s order receipt:
– Confirmation of an order receipt is sent automatically after placing an order by the Customer;
– The Shop may stop the order receipt in the case when the date submitted by the Customer in the registration form are dubious. The Shop will promptly contact the Customer in order to clarify the doubtful points.
– In the case when part of products covered by the order is not available, the Customer is promptly informed of this fact. The Customer decides if the order will be realized in part or will be fully nullified.
- The Customer and the Shop are bound by a product price in effect on the date of order placement.
- The following methods of payment are accepted in the Shop:
– Cash on delivery payment to a post operator or a courier company (in Poland only),
– Ordinary bank transfer to the following bank account: PL08114010100000515853002891
– DOTPAY electronic payment system.
- The Contract is deemed as concluded upon the confirmation of order receipt in the case of the selection of cash on delivery payment or payment by the Customer, after prior receipt of confirmation of order for realization.
- The ordered goods are sent within 4 working days:
– From the date of recording the due amount in the case of in advance payment option,
– From the date of acceptance of the order for realization in the case of cash on delivery payment.
- The shipments are sent through courier companies: ePaka, Poczta Polska or InPost. The shipment costs are presented in the Shipment tab. The cost of foreign shipments is established individually with the Customer – depending on the shipment destination.
- In the case when several items are ordered, the goods are by rule packed collectively in one package unless the Customer indicated another way of packing and chooses the option of separate delivery for each product.
- The Customer is informed of sending of the goods in the e-mail message. Upon the choice of shipment, the Customer will get the shipment number in the e-mail message. The shipment may be traced under the address given in the e-mail together with the shipment number.
- The maximum date of delivery according to the act on consumer’s rights lasts 30 days. If this period is exceeded, the Customer has the right to allow additional time. If the goods are still not sent, the Customer may renounce the Contract.
- If the goods are to be sent by the Shop to the Customer being the Entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss or damage of the goods passes on the Customer upon their release to the Customer. Release of goods means the moment when the Shop passes them to the Courier unless the Shop had the influence on the choice of the courier by the Customer.
- The Shop sends the information form (instruction on the withdrawal from the contract) and the form of the withdrawal from the contract together with the goods the forms constitute Appendix no.1 and 2 to the Terms and Conditions.
- The receipt confirming the purchase is sent together with the goods. At the Customer’s request, the shop issues a VAT invoice. The Customer is obliged to submit complete details necessary for correct issuing of a VAT invoice:
– Name and surname/company;
– Address of residence/business address,
– NIP number( in the case of companies),
– Order number,
– Correspondence address
- Every Customer who registers and/or places an order agrees to receive the information connected with the course transactions and notifications of the changes in the Terms and Conditions.
- Other information concerning the operation of the Service also including commercial information on new products or services, promotions and promoting of the Administrator’s partners’ products will be sent exclusively to those Customers who agreed to this.
- In terms of complaints, the Customer who is the Consumer is entitled to execute his/her rights vested in him/her by the regulations of the Act on civil code of April 23rd, 1964 (The Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) and the Act on Consumer’s rights of May 30th, 2014 (The Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).
- The Shop is liable to the Customer under warranty if a product sold has the physical or legal defect. Physical defect involves incompatibility of a sold product with the Contract. In particular, the sold product is not compatible with the contract if:
– It does not have properties it shall possess in relation to the purpose specified in the contract or resulting from circumstances or the intended use;
– It does not have properties on which the Customer was informed by the Shop by presenting of a sample or a pattern;
– Cannot be used for the purpose on which the Customer informed the Shop upon conclusion of the Contract, and the Shop did not express reservations connected with that purpose;
– It has been passed to the Customer incomplete.
- The complaints concerning the ordered goods can be sent electronically to email@example.com or via the registered letter to the following address: Nowolipie 5/52,00-146 Warsaw.
- In order to simplify the complaining process, an example of a claim form can be found on http://www.ippomare.com/pl/returns-policy/. The use of the above mentioned form is optional.
- While filling in a complaint form, please submit the following details: Customer’s name and surname, address, the data allowing for the sales identification (such as for example, login, order number, transaction date), subject and reason of complaint and contact details.
- Specifying the way of realization of the Shop’s obligations resulting from the reported complaint in the subject of occurrence of physical or legal defects, the Customer who is at the same time the Consumer has the right to make a statement on decreasing of the price or renounce the Contract unless the Shop promptly and without inconvenience for the Customer replaces the defective product into the one without defects or removes the said defect. This restriction is not applicable if the product has already been replaced or remedied by the Shop or the Shop has not made enough effort to fulfill the obligation of replacement or removing of a defect.
- If the Customer is the Consumer, he/she may, instead of removal of a defect offered by the Shop, demand the replacement of a product into the one free from defects, or, instead of replacement, demand the removal of defects unless bringing of a product back to compatibility with the contract is possible or requires excessive costs as compared with the way offered by the Shop. While assessing the excess of costs the following are considered: value of a product free from defects, a type and significance of an established defect and inconvenience to which the Customer could be exposed in the event of another way of redress.
- The decreased price shall remain in such a proportion to the price resulting from the contract in which the value of a product with a defect remains to the value of a product without a defect.
- The Customer cannot renounce the contract if a defect is insignificant.
- All the complaints made by the Customer will be analyzed within 14 days from the date of reporting them. The lack of statement during this period is considered as the acceptance of claims reported by the Customer.
- The Customer will be notified of the settlement of his/her claim in the same way this claim was sent unless the Customer reserves another form of contract. The settlement of a claim will be additionally sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- In the event of positive settlement of the claim, the Shop will send to the Customer goods free from defects or with a defect removed within reasonable amount of time. If the removal of a defect or replacement of the product into a new one are not possible due to the reasons outlined in item 5 and 6, the Shop, relevantly to the Customer’s alternative demand, will decrease the price or return the equivalent of the product price increased by the shipment costs.
- The right of warranty is excluded in the case of Customers purchasing as Entrepreneurs.
- 8. The Customer’s withdrawal from the Contract
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30th, 2014 on the consumer’s rights (The Journal of Laws, 2014 item 827), the customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract without giving the reason within 14 days from receiving the goods, that is, the moment at which he/she was in possession of the said goods, or at which the third person other than the courier indicated by the Customer was in possession of the goods. In order to assure the fourteen-day period to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send a statement on the withdrawal from the contract before its expiry. The statement may be submitted on the form, the pattern of which is placed in the appendix to these Terms and Conditions and will also be attached by the Shop in a paper version to the shipment. The use of the subject form is optional.
- Pursuant to art. 38 of the act on the consumer’s rights, the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, in accordance with the act is not reserved to the consumer in the following events:
– Provision of services if the entrepreneur fully performed the service with an explicit consent of the consumer who was informed before the performance of a service of the fact that after this performance by the entrepreneur, he/she will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
– In which the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the entrepreneur, which may occur before the expiry date of the withdrawal from the contract;
– In which the subject of the service remains a non-prefabricated product made to the consumer’s specifications or individual needs;
– In which the subject of the service involves the product liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
– In which the subject of the service involves the product delivered in the sealed package, which after opening cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
– In which the subject of the service involves the products which, due to their nature, are inseparable from other objects;
– In which the subject of the service involves alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon the contract conclusion but their delivery may be completed after the lapse of 30 days, and whose value depends on the fluctuations in the financial market which are beyond the entrepreneur’s control;
– In which the consumer clearly demanded the entrepreneur to come and urgently repair or maintain the product; if the entrepreneur additionally provides services other than those requested by the consumer, or delivers objects other than spare parts necessary to perform repairs or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is reserved to the consumer in relation to additional services or products;
– In which the subject of the service involves sound or visual recordings or software delivered in the sealed package, if the package has been opened after the delivery; the supply of journals, periodicals or magazines with the exclusion of subscription contract;
– Concluded by public auction;
– Provision of services involving accommodation other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rent, catering, services connected with leisure, entertainment, sports and cultural events if the day or term of service provision has been specified in the contract;
– Supply of digital contents which are not recorded on the material carrier, if the provision of the service commenced at the consumer’s explicit consent before the expiry date of the withdrawal from the contract and informing of the consumer by the entrepreneur of the loss of right to renounce the contract.
- In the event when the Customer withdraws from the contract, he/she is obliged to return the goods to the following address: Shop: Ippomare in Warsaw, Nowolipie 5/5, 00-146, or promptly pass the product to the person authorized by the shop, however, not later than within 14 days from the day on which the customer renounced the contract unless the Shop offered to collect the product on their own. The product that is to be sent back shall be packed in a way making its damage during the transportation impossible.
- In the event when the Customer uses the right specified in item 1, direct costs connected with the return of the product are covered by the Customer.
- In the event when the Customer renounces the Contract, all payments received from him/her are also promptly returned, including the ones connected with the delivery of the product (with exception of additional costs resulting from the way of shipment chosen by the Customer, other than the cheapest ordinary way offered by the Shop), in each case not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Shop was informed of the Customer’s decision to withdraw from the contract with the Shop.
- The shop returns payments in the same way they were made by the Customer unless the Customer agreed to some other way which is not connected with any other additional costs.
- The Shop may restrain from returning the money until it receives the goods or the proof of sending them back is delivered to the Shop depending on which event happens first.
- If the Customer who is the consumer has chosen other way of delivery of the goods offered by the Seller than the cheapest ordinary way (concerns the way of the primary delivery to the Customer) the entrepreneur is not obliged to return to the Customer additional costs borne by him/her.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from their usage in the way other than the necessary one
- 9. Final provisions and the description of the use of out-of-court ways of complaint and claim settlement
- The provision of the Terms and Conditions are not aimed at exclusion or limitation of the Customer’s rights vested in him/her on the basis of absolutely binding legal regulations. In the event when the provisions of the Terms and Conditions are not compatible with the above regulations, the latter prevail.
- In the cases not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the Polish law regulations are applicable, in particular the act of May 30th, 2014 on the consumer’s laws (The Journal of Laws 2014, item 827 of June24th, 2014) and the act of April 23rd, 1964 – The Civil Code (The Journal of Laws 1964 no. 16 item 93 as amended).
- The information for the Customer being the consumer on the possibilities of out-of-court ways of complaint and claim settlement and the rules of access to such procedures are available in the poviat (municipal) units and internet websites, Consumers’ ombudsman, social organizations which are statutorily obliged to protect consumer rights, Provincial Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection and at the following addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- The Customer being the consumer has the following possibilities to use out-of-court ways of complaint and claim settlement:
– Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Commercial Inspection – the possibility to request for the settlement of dispute resulting from the concluded sales contract;
– The provincial inspector of the Commercial Inspection – the possibility to request for the initiation of mediation procedures to amicably settle the dispute between the Customer and the Shop;
– Poviat (municipal) ombudsman of consumers or a social organization statutorily aimed at protection of consumers (the Federation of Consumers, the Association of the Polish Consumers). The advice is given by the Federation of Consumers on the free consumer phone line: 800 007 707 band by the Association of the Polish Consumers at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Online Disputes Resolution (ODR) platform available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Appendices to the Terms and Conditions
- INFORMATION CONCERNING THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT – instruction on how to withdraw from the contract
The right to withdraw from the contract
- You have the right to renounce the above contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The term to withdraw expires after 14 days since the day on which:
- You have come into possession of a thing or on which the third person other than the courier and a person indicated by You has come into possession of a thing;
In order to use the right to withdraw from the contract, you have to inform the person in charge of the activities involving withdrawal from the contract:
Phone: +48 606-203-013
address for returns: Nowolipie 5/5, 00-146 Warsaw
The Customer shall inform about his/her decision to renounce the contract by sending a clear statement.
(We do hereby inform that the statement may be sent via traditional post or e-mail).
- You may also use the form of withdrawal from the contract, however, it is not obligatory. You may fill in and send the form of withdrawal from the contract or any other clear statement electronically to the following address: email@example.com. If You use this option, we will send You the receipt of withdrawal from the contract via a permanent carrier (for example via electronic mail).
- In order to meet the date of withdrawal from the contract, it is enough that You will send us the information concerning the performance of the right vested in You to withdraw from the contract before the expiry date of the withdrawal.
Results of the withdrawal from the contract.
In the event of the withdrawal from this contract, we return to You all the payments You made including the costs of shipment (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the way of shipment chosen by You other than the cheapest ordinary way offered by our company) promptly and in each case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed of Your decision to withdraw from the contract. We will send You back all the payments in the same way in which You paid us the money in the primary transaction, unless You agreed otherwise; in every event You will not be encumbered by any charges connected with the return of the goods. We can refrain from sending Your money back until we receive the goods.
Please send the goods back promptly, and on every occasion not later than within 14 days from the day we were informed of Your intent to withdraw from the contract. The term is considered as met if You send the goods back before the lapse of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning of the goods.
You are liable for the decrease in value of the product resulting from its usage in a different way than it was necessary to state the nature, features and functioning of the product.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT FORM
WE do hereby inform that this form shall be filled in and sent back only in case You intend to withdraw from the contract. The use of this form is optional.
Nowolipie 5/5, 00-146 Warsaw
I/We* do hereby inform on my/our* decision to withdraw from the sales contract of the following product/products*/the contract to deliver the following product/products*/ contract for work to perform the following thing/ to provide the following service*
Date of contract conclusion*/receipt*
Consumer’s name and surname
Consumer’s signature (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) – cross out unnecessary information.