TIME & COST OF DELIVERY:
1.The ordered goods are sent within 4 working days:
– From the date of recording the due amount in the case of in advance payment option,
– From the date of acceptance of the order for realization in the case of cash on delivery payment.
2. The shipments are sent through courier companies: ePaka, Poczta Polska or InPost.
3. The shipment costs are :
- Courier ePaka: – 14,00 zł;
- Paczkomaty In Post – 12,50 zł
- Registered mail, economy by Poczta Polska – 13,50 zł
4. The cost of foreign shipments is established individually with the Customer – depending on the shipment destination.
5. In the case when several items are ordered, the goods are by rule packed collectively in one package unless the Customer indicated another way of packing and chooses the option of separate delivery for each product.
6. The Customer is informed of sending of the goods in the e-mail message. Upon the choice of shipment, the Customer will get the shipment number in the e-mail message. The shipment may be traced under the address given in the e-mail together with the shipment number.
7. The maximum date of delivery according to the act on consumer’s rights lasts 30 days. If this period is exceeded, the Customer has the right to allow additional time. If the goods are still not sent, the Customer may renounce the Contract.
8. If the goods are to be sent by the Shop to the Customer being the Entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss or damage of the goods passes on the Customer upon their release to the Customer. Release of goods means the moment when the Shop passes them to the Courier unless the Shop had the influence on the choice of the courier by the Customer.